About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Blog Archive

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it just me, or is Moses shorter than you imagined?

Tonight, our AWANA Club held it's annual "Dress Like a Bible Character" night. The children look forward to this every year. You'd think we'd plan for it by now! We started talking about the costumes yesterday and managed to pull them together in one mad dash tonight at 5:30.

Meghan as "Martha," sister of Mary and Lazarus


Caleb as, well, "Caleb" coming from the promised land with milk, honey, and grapes.


Jacob as "Moses"


Brigitta as "Mary," mother of Jesus

3 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures but that one of Brigitta is just too precious! My goodness! I like what you pulled together for costumes. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job "pulling together" costumes! Your children make adorable Bible characters! I think I could fill Martha's shoes! :) Brigitta is so sweet! I love the look on her face! I love Caleb as Caleb! And yes, Moses is a bit shorter (and cuter) than I expected! As always, love your clever title! :)

    ReplyDelete