Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!
A few weeks ago, I showed the fabric that had hoped to become a new purse. Well, the sad story ended up that, since I wasn’t using a pattern, things didn’t go as planned. Bummer. I really loved that fabric.
Since the old gypsy purse was looking tired, Mama felt she needed a new purse. Plus, I needed to nurse those craft-project-gone-wrong wounds.
In the same place that I found my diva aprons at Jo-Ann’s, I found this kit. Using my 50% off coupon, it cost $7.50.
Two hours later, I had this new purse!
I did iron-on interfacing on each piece to give the bag a little more structure. I used a snap closure instead of the recommended iron-on Velcro.