Just like my last post, I'm in New Mexico. Quite a bit has happened in the past couple days:
- We made it to California
- Spontaneously located (via Facebook) and met up with some old friends in Rancho Cucamonga
- Mom went back in the hospital
- Spent time with family in Laguna Niguel and San Diego
- Mom was released from the hospital!!!
- Attended a lovely service for Bryan's grandmother
- Drove 706 miles out of California today to end up here!
Bryan and I are trying extra hard to keep positive attitudes and cheerful countenances. Overall, the children have been troopers! We only stopped three times today with over 12 hours on the road.
I must admit that Bryan and I did get a little punchy that last hour on the road. Suddenly 80's songs have never been so funny, Bryan's finding deep meaning in road signs, and Jamers' Facebook comments have me almost squirting Monster through my nose. Good times, good times.