About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can I ask for a few more prayers?

We made it to Tulsa, Oklahoma tonight. There are wall-to-wall sleeping bodies in our hotel room. A few snorers make it seem like a bit of a bear cave!

I found out about half-way through Missouri that my mom has been hospitalized since Tuesday with abdominal pain. She had been so incapacitated that she hadn't even been able to call me. We've spent the rest of the day agonizing over what to do.

If she needs surgery, I'll return home as soon as I can. Naturally, we're praying that surgery won't be necessary. I want to be with my Mama, but would hate to leave Bryan to drive on with the children.

I need some prayer warriors to pray for healing for my mom and guidance for me - and quick!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, Lainie, you know we are praying. Secondly, if she needs something or someone there until you can get there, let me know. Thirdly, if you need to fly home and have someone else fly to drive back with Bryan...let's brainstorm. Love you guys! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So relieved to hear the your mom should be home soon. PLEASE let me know if we can help out in any way. Need someone to go check up on her this weekend? We can make that happen. We are one phone call away from you, even if you are in a completely different time zone. I will keep the prayers up!

    ReplyDelete