The Top 8 Things We Love About Caleb:
- He's such a steady guy. He rarely gets ruffled or flustered (even when riding in an ambulance!).
- He knows his own mind and won't do something just because his friends are.
- He's not afraid to stand up for what's right (He once punched a boy for making a girl cry. We told him to at least give a warning the next time!).
- Caleb has run across a room full of his friends to give me a hug and tell me he loves me.
- It's wonderful to watch how close he and Ted have become.
- He's very protective of me as a lady. He tries to protect me from anything that might hurt me.
- Caleb idolizes his dad and wants to be with him as much as possible.
- He has a wonderful, deep laugh that you can't help but laugh along with.