- I worked full time (selling cheerleading uniforms!) and was finishing my degree.
- I couldn't imagine living anywhere but Southern California.
- I drove a brand-new Saturn (I loved that car!).
- I couldn't believe they still used "obey" in marriage cerimonies. Not me!
- I thought keeping house meant throwing everything in a closet 10 minutes before guests arrived.
- I wasn't really clear on where God fit in my life.
- I thought I'd have a couple children, sometime in the future.
But the best thing that happened 16 years ago today:
- I was blessed by God to marry the most wonderful man!