About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ode to Aquaphor

What's for Dinner: Pasta with Cream Sauce, Green Beans

At the Sewing Machine: Stuff that shouldn't be there

On the Scrapbook Table: Cropping on Saturday!!!


Hunter has been plagued with a nasty case of eczema since about two hours after his baby acne cleared up. Nothing seemed to help. His own loving father said he looked like a burn victim. He rubbed his eyes so much that he looked like he'd gone two rounds with a prize fighter and lost.

We tried herbal salve, two different steroids (which I hated putting on my baby), and plain Cetaphil lotion. I was considering trying my boundless supply of lanolin when I came across some samples of Aquaphor that I'd received in the post-birth hospital goodie bags.

After one bedtime application he looked improved, and now, 48 hours later, the redness is almost all gone. I give him a healthy coat on his spots at every diaper change. He loves having me rub his face and now get excited when he sees the tube. Best of all, he's just a happier guy!


HPIM5296

No comments:

Post a Comment