Only five more days until we leave for Disney World!! Or five more "sleeps" as the girlies are saying. We'll only school for two days this week and spend the rest of the week packing.
In honor of our trip, here are some of the snacks that we usually take into the parks:
- Peanuts (unsalted or children get too thirsty)
- Individual boxes of raisins
- Little gummie fruit snacks
- Individual bags of pretzels
- Dum Dums (keeps mouths quiet if you make it a contest to see whose lasts longest)
- Lots of water bottles (we refill them all day long)
Monday - Bean Burritos (using Pinto Bean Mix), Salad
Tuesday - Puffy Pancake, Sausage
Wednesday (AWANA) - Sweet & Sour Sausage, Noodles, Green Beans
Thursday (Karate) - Mac 'n Cheese, Frozen Pizza
Friday - Tacos, Skillet Corn
Saturday - Leave on vacation!!
Our menus for past years can be found at our website. Breakfast menu is here; lunch menu is here.