About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WFMW - Free Craft Patterns

I was so excited to discover the wealth of crafting patterns at the Coats & Clark website! Hundreds of projects to knit, crochet, emboider, sew, etc.

Now, I'm sucked in...I'd been thinking about making a shawl for a while (am I a shawl girl? Not sure.). They had a pattern that I fell in love with. The yarn should be here later this week (a wool/bamboo blend - yummy!).

I made this Barbie-pink fluff of a scarf over the past couple days to help pass the time till the UPS man shows up. Michelle, this is some of that yarn you gave me - Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting that website! I had no idea it existed, but I went there and was able to find a pattern I'd been trying to figure out for ages!

    ReplyDelete