About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Finally Here - Don't Miss It!

So sorry that I've all but disappeared from blog-land. I'm going to work very hard this weekend to make up for some lost time. I just wanted send out a quick reminder that the MOST IMPORTANT Extreme Makeover: Home Edition episode airs this Sunday at 7/6c. This is the season finale which is airing at a special time for two hours.

From the ABC Website:
McFarland Family
May 17, Sun 7/6c

Ty and the gang travel to Indianapolis, IN, to help a single father of three who started a program that empowered his community's children with books and knowledge.

We're very excited to see how the neighborhood improvement projects are depicted. Bryan has spent so much time working on this. He's not looking for any personal recognition, but really wants the neighborhood showcased. When Estridge first approached ABC with their plan for neighborhood revitalization, they were told "Do what you want, but it won't get any airtime." I believe that by the end of the production week, they changed their perspective!

So please watch and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. We will be watching. :) We have missed you on the blogosphere. Of course, I have taken the same sabatical. (is that spelled right? I don't think so.) Anyway, let me know your plans for next weekend as far as scrapbooking. Would LOVE to get to see the Stumpf family. I also have bags o' loot to bring to you. :) Yeah! Miss you friend!
    Hugs,
    Jane Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lainie,
    I just saw Bryan. I really miss not seeing and talking with you guys.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to work out when that episode is airing over here.

    ReplyDelete