About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Back!

What's for Dinner: Hashbrown Casserole and Biscuits & Gravy


On the Scrapbook Table: Tying up loose ends and trying to catch up


At the Sewing Machine: Repurposing a pair of jeans into a skirt for Emelie


When I last posted I didn't know I was pregnant, and now I have a three-month-old. So much for that 2008 New Year's Resolution to post three times per week. Oh, well -- There's always 2009! And Baby Hunter is sure a cute excuse for a break!

HPIM4872

Tomorrow starts our Christmas Break, and I am ready! My hope is to catch up on many sewing and scrapbooking projects. I'm moving some scrapbooking supplies to my kitchen peninsula so I can finish up some layouts during the day. Hopefully little hands can be kept busy elsewhere. When they see the Cricut come out, all of a sudden everyone needs their name cut out in 14 different sizes and fonts.


I also am hoping to get the skirt and two culottes that are collecting dust in the craft room finished for Emelie. I did just complete a peasant blouse for her last night. It was our first long-sleeved attempt (and she has VERY specific ideas on what the sleeves should look like). We're happy with the results, and the color is lovely. Hint - I had to take about 8 inches off the neckline elastic to make it fit appropriately.


Everyone is so excited for Christmas. I have only one more purchase to make, so I'm feeling pretty relaxed and ready to enjoys the annual traditions. I just love the way the house looks all decorated. It covers the lack of interior decoration the rest of the year! Jacob, especially, was enjoying the process of readying the house. He was ready to go as soon as the Thanksgiving turkey had been cleared.

HPIM4873

HPIM4875

HPIM4879

HPIM4881

HPIM4882

Lainie

No comments:

Post a Comment