What's for Dinner: Spaghetti & the last of the Christmas Leftovers
At the Sewing Machine: Raggy Jacket for Me
On the Scrapbook Table: Do I finish up a few more pages or start new ones?
The after-Christmas toy bomb has wrecked havoc in our house. I don’t know why I am always shocked by how much mess eight children can make, and yet I walk through the house just shaking my head.
Like an answer to prayer this week’s FREE download from CurrClick is
Tips for Successful Kids Chores by Wendy Young. Click on the CurrClick box to check it out. It's the free resource on their homepage.
This e-book includes the following:
1. How to organize your children’s rooms including how to perform a 3 day blitz!
2. How to deal with unsavory attitudes over chores
3. Age by age chore suggestions & help
4. Zoning your child’s room
5. Dealing with Chore Allowances
6. Motivation for training your children to do their chores
7. How to set up your chore pocket system
While I love the job charts we’ve created for our children, it seems once they have them memorized (or think they do), they get lazy about checking to make sure everything on the list is done. When that starts to happen, it’s time to mix things up a bit. There seems to be more diligence when things are new. I’m hoping to have new lists done for school starting back next Monday.