I can't stand clutter. Clean surfaces make my heart sing! Unfortunately life gets in the way of my quest for junk-free areas. And a little stuff breeds more stuff.
Let's see what we have here:
- unclaimed 4-H ribbons
- Hunter's nebulizer (which the bucket contained three butter knives purchased in September to spread peanut butter during a road trip, two batteries, and three acorns)
- a rock
- hospital bracelets from Hunter's birth (he's 3!!)
- a lonely puzzle piece
- everything Bryan carries in his pockets daily
- fabric from a skirt I completed weeks ago
- misc. papers, books, and junk, junk, junk!!
|I keep this out for my children's amusement.|
This is Bryan and I twenty-one years ago.
Recognize the frame, Megan?
And here's what it looks like at this very moment. Is that angels singing that I hear? The plate is for Bryan's keys and phone at the end of the day. That little basket for those mystery screws and buttons that need a home.