About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It took me all summer...

But I finally finished these for my girls in time for church on Sunday:

Meg intended to make the top as part of her 4-H project until she switched to a pillow. She picked out the fabric from my stash, and since there was lots of it - outfits for everyone!

This simple pattern came from youcanmakethis.com. This wrap top/dress comes in sizes 1 year to 10. While I wouldn't recommend this as a first sewing project, they were easy to sew and fun to wear!

3 comments:

  1. The girls look beautiful- what a wonderful job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I had not noticed how tall Brigitta is getting until she stood next to Meg! Gracious! Beautiful girls....and we get to see them this week! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to tell you Sunday how pretty they were! I've been sewing a few things, just not clothes. And I totally cleaned and organized my craft stuff this past weekend while Cameron's parents were here! Yea for me! :)

    ReplyDelete