How much are we loving the Titus 2 Blog Party?! So wonderful to be able to share and learn from so many godly women!
Tuesday's challenge was to quickly list 5 things that you love about your husband. After posting the off-the-top-of-my-head list in the comments at She Looketh Well, I thought I'd elaborate over here.
So here's the top 5 list brought to you from the middle of a wheat field in central Indiana:
The Top 5 Things I Love About Bryan:
1. He always lets me know how much he loves me. Even when I'm not feeling lovable. Even when I'm not acting lovable. Always.
2. He keeps me laughing even after all these years. We've know each other about half our lives, you'd think it would get old. Nope! He makes me laugh till I cry on a regular basis.
3. He works so very hard for our family. There's nothing glam about working for a homebuilder these days. The hours are long and the numbers aren't good. Praise God for his Christian company that I know will perservere because of the sacraficial hard work of people like Bryan.
4. What an incredible dad! Just tonight, while I took Em to 4-H, he fed and bathed all the kids, cleaned up the toddler's potty accident, and had time to post to facebook about it.
5. He wants to know how I feel about things. After spending the day refereeing arguments about crayons, cleaning up innumerable body fluids, and matching socks, it's refreshing to have him ask for my opinion.
I could go on and on, but I'll spare everyone. I'll present this last piece of evidence. Just tonight he told me, "I'll do the dishes, you go work on your blog."