Now, in a blatant rip-off of a Life in a Shoe idea, here are
13 Things I Love About Emelie:
- I couldn't ask for a better leader for this troupe. She pours so much love into the little ones around here, and they adore her.
- She has got a sometimes-twisted sense of humor that can really bust me up.
- I love her passion for horses that has only increased over the years. This is your year, baby!
- She gets things done! Schoolwork, 4-H, chores (most of the time).
- We're so much alike, and yet so much not. It keeps things interesting.
- She is very genuine and not concerned with externals.
- She's becoming a very good cook.
- She can always come up with a good reason to have ice cream.
- She's not afraid to be her own person.
- We can share shoes!
- Her intelligence humbles me.
- I know I can count on her.
- I enjoy spending time with her as her mom and her friend.
This is the delicious cheesecake she made for her birthday cake. (She wanted to make it!)