Our interview yesterday went very well from our perspective. We were told that a decision would be made by the end of the week. What?! That would be by tomorrow?! Holy cow! I thought this was a slow process!!
Both Bryan and I feel more attached to the children since the interview, which we didn't expect. Now I keep trying to talk myself down with "God's will be done. God's will be done." I just happen to have a very strong opinion of what I would like God's will to be!
Thanks for all the prayers! While I was nervous prior to the interview, I felt pretty calm during. Could I ask for prayers for a good night's sleep tonight?
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Absolutely! Thanks for the update -- so glad it went well.
ReplyDelete