About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Friday, May 11, 2012

And here she is!

Lorelei Prentice Stumpf arrived yesterday morning at 8:13 am. The delivery was uneventful, and she's been a delight for the past 36 hours. We are so thankful to God for this beautiful blessing!




4 comments:

  1. Wow , she's a beautiful newborn!!!! So content too!! Congrats to you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, what a precious baby girl!! Congratulations! I am so happy to read your news! I have 11 days until my due date, and am so excited to be where you are, with a sweet new baby in my arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....what a sweet baby girl! What a blessing! We are expecting our own "blessing"...but not in the way that you just did it!! We should be welcoming our own six year old son in about two weeks! Originally from the Congo, he will finally make it home to his forever home with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Haven't been here in forever!!!! didn't know . . . or had forgotten . . . that you were expecting! In fact, last thing I remember was you were trying to adopt . . .

    May 11th -- hmm that was my husband's birthday! and we were Very Busy that day with wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! Our first one to tie the knot! ;)

    May was a whirlwind with a wedding and a graduation! I feel like I've been so busy forever that I barely read my fav. blogs anymore. Kind of sad. :(

    ENJOY your precious new little one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete