About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
Updates on our homeschooling family with ten children, a handful of chickens, a couple horses, three bunnies, and six cats. Visit our website at PeacefulHome.net

Friends

Grocery Spending

Food Only

Oct 2010 - $231.39


Nov 2010 - $998.22


Dec 2010 - $340.29


Jan 2011 - $855.15


Feb 2011 - $203.17



Mar 2011 - $916.52



Monthly Average $590.79


Weekly Average $137.85
Our family's website, PeacefulHome.net, is in the process of changing hosting companies and is currently inactive. Our plan is to move this blog over once construction is complete. Please stay tuned for updates!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh Baby! It's a Stumpf!

I have been a bad, bad blogger. Almost two months and not a single post. Would you forgive me if I have a good excuse?

I've spent my prime blogging hours over the past several weeks alternately curled up in the fetal position feeling disgusting and fantasizing about hamburgers (preferably loaded with jalapenos). Par for the course for me during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Our "baby," Hunter, was about to turn three when Bryan and I were delighted to find out that we were going to have another blessing. God willing, our ninth child will arrive mid-May 2012!
I think this one looks like Bryan
It's a little surreal to us to be working on driver's ed and college with our oldest two, while getting ready to start the journey over again. Hunter is almost potty trained so we might be a zero diaper home for a couple months. That hasn't happened in almost 16 years! Nevertheless, we are over the moon that God has blessed us again - even at our "mature' age.

I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully I can remember all the post ideas that have floated through my head in the past few weeks. As I always say, it's never dull around here!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like one beautiful Stumpf! I was thinking you might have twins and possibly keep things Even-Steven with the gender. So, are you having boy or girl feelings? Don't hesitate to send up smoke signals if you need anything. :-) We're thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on baby #9! Wow! But if anyone can do it, it's you and Brian who have been doing the marriage/parenting career so well! So proud of you two and all your children! Congrats again! Can't wait to hear about Hunter's birth in May, 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, this is such exciting news! I had been wondering if you were still blogging, I checked back periodically, and there were no meal plans and Emilie was still in D.C.! Lol. I hope you are feeling better soon, what a blessing for your family.

    ReplyDelete